Monday, July 12, 2010

Corrections and Extensions: Metrics Part Deaux *and* Extra Medium

A couple of follow ups:
  1. As to The Metrics Can Change the Message, Too on 7/10/2010– I missed a great resource to link to. Check out The 10 Social Media Metrics Your Company Should Monitor at the Social Times site. Some great lesson and observations on measuring the effectiveness of social media initiatives.
  2. As to The Medium Can Change the Message on 6/25/2010 – Apologies to my large and small friends who took offense to being excluded in the title. I will get right to work on a follow up piece, "The Large and Small Can Change It, Too." And in anticipation of their protests, as well, I will begin research on behalf of my extra medium friends. There, anyone not happy now?
Come get me, Mother. I'm through.

No comments:

Post a Comment